Project Manager: Managed the construction budget for the coal -dollar power plant. This included purchasing, tracking, and reporting of the contractor and the infrastructure.
Manages the procurement, budget, and vendor selection; design and implement new and existing processes for the procurement of all products and services.
6. Provided technical support to procurement, purchasing, and access management. Developed and implemented a new construction project for the procurement of the company.
Develops and maintains a file for all inspections, including but not limited to, procurement, tracking, and tracking.
2. Ensure that all the project is in alignment with the Adobe construction and deployment process. This includes the development of the procurement system, and the reporting of the project.
Managed the project lifecycle, including the development of the project, and the procurement of the company-wide.
Environmental Compliance Specialist
Virginia Beach Public Schools
Conduct inspections of hazardous waste and disposal facilities, including maintenance of OSHA and EPA regulations. Perform all environmental monitoring and document preparation for the municipal and state water system.
Performs environmental and environmental inspections of the construction and maintenance facilities, including the construction of laboratory equipment, compliance with OSHA, and the collection of biological samples.
6. Prepare inspection reports and audit findings for the purpose of inspection and disposal of wastes. Perform the maintenance of the waste storage system.
4. Prepare and submit environmental and water testing reports to the transportation agency. Assist in the preparation of materials for the waste disposal.
5. Perform the inspection of all material and materials for the purpose of identifying and reporting the results to the appropriate management.
5. Developed and implemented a new shipping system for the HAZMAT and spill response team. Performed the site documentation and investigation process.